Terms and Conditions
- This reservation is for yourself or a group you represent. You are at least 18 years of age and you accept responsibility for the group, if applicable.
- Individual requests subject to our own acceptance.
- We’ll confirm the tour reservation together with date and time via e-mail or by phone.
- Tour tickets are booked when the ticket price is transferred direcly or via ticket agency to Insights Media Tours.
- With the ticket you accept the security standards of the media studios which could include that Insights Media Tours has to forward your full name and date of birth to the studio. At the studio entrance you are responsible on your own to show your Identity Card to be allowed to check-in and continue the tour.
- At any time you have the right of cancellation. Read in detail the Right of Withdrawl (see below).
- For Cancellation up to 14 days before the tour we charge 20% of the price. For cancellation up to 5 days before the tour we charge 50% of the price. For cancellation at the day of the tour we charge 90% of the price.
- All prices displayed are final and include 19% value added tax (VAT / USt)
Conditions of Participation and Exclusion of Liability
- You are healthy and have the physical ability to participate in the event.
- You participate at own risk.
- Insights Media Tours (Owner Sibylle Trost) is not liable or responsible for any injury before, during and after the tour.
Insights Media Tours may request or collect personal information from tour and website visitors through online forms for processing messages or bookings and reservations. The personal information, e.g. your name, date of birth, address, telephone number or e-mail address, will be held confidential and only used for the intended purpose.
These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with German law and any dispute arising will be dealt within Germany in German and under German law.
If a provision of this agreement should be ineffective, this will not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions.
Right of Withdrawal
Statutory right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that can be attributed neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity)
Instructions on withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire the tickets. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail or a telephone call).
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
End of instructions on cancellation